Set next to the Pilgrim Memorial Park in the heart of the village is The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s– a boutique hotel in Provincetown, MA comprised of four historic buildings circling a garden courtyard with multi-tiered decks, fountains, barbecue areas, and an inviting outdoor fire pit. We offer the most spacious accommodations in Provincetown, including apartment-style suites with full kitchens, making us ideal for Provincetown family vacations or travelers just wanting a little extra space.
Our Provincetown Hotel Amenities:
- Complimentary made to order breakfasts
- Spacious Rooms with Tempurpedic mattresses
- Private balconies, fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs & steam baths
- Full kitchens or wet bars with Keurig coffee makers
- Free Wi-Fi and in-suite TV’s with DVD players
- 24-Hour front desk with free shuttle service from the Airport or the Pier
- Family and pet friendly Provincetown lodging
We invite you to explore our piece of paradise at the very tip of Cape Cod. Our historic fishing village is full of history, culture and natural beauty with miles of pristine beaches, fabulous dining and an active artistic community offering a diverse selection of entertainment options. Join us at our hotel in Provincetown, MA for a Cape Cod getaway to remember!
“Please let us know how we can make your next visit to Provincetown wonderful.
We look forward to having you stay with us in our luxury Provincetown hotel!”
Elizabeth G. Brooke & Elizabeth Anne Brooke, innkeepers.