Room rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. For rooms that can accommodate 3 or more, there is a charge of $40.00 per additional person per night ages 2 and up. Pets in our pet friendly rooms are $25.00 per pet per night, limit 2. Please be sure to read our policies.
Policies and Amenities
- All rooms are equipped with irons, ironing board, hairdryer, snack refrigerators, microwaves, fireplaces (exception: Christopher and Grace room), room information folder, cable TV with DVD player
- Daily room service
- Made to order breakfast served daily in the Great Room from April 1st through November 15th. Note that there is a limited breakfast service in the winter months. From November 16th through March 31st our winter months, breakfast is only served on Saturday and Sunday mornings. NO MID-WEEK breakfast between Nov 15th & March 31st.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi network
- Keurig coffee machines and k-cups
Reservations and Payment
- Rates do not include 11.7% Room Tax (6% Provincetown + 5.7% State)
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. Rooms with one bed sleep only two. There is a charge of $40.00 per additional person per night ages 2 and up.
- Companion animals are $25.00 per night per pet. Please read our pet policy carefully so we are in agreement before your arrival.
- Charge card reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit due at the time your reservation is made. Reservations made within two weeks of arrival will be charged in full. Balance is charged before arrival so when you arrive your balance will be zero.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable if the unit does not rent. If the unit is re-rented, a refund voucher/gift certificate will be issued for the amount the room was re-rented for. Keep in mind if you cancel we may have to lower the room rate to rent it. If it goes un-rented you are responsible for the entire reservation. Cancellation fee is $50.00.
- Any cancellation due to circumstances out of our control like; weather, sickness, force de major or closures will result in a voucher/gift certificate being issues with no fees for the full amount of any pre-paid deposits.
- As a small hotel we require your commitment to your reservation. Reservations are accepted with the understanding you will be financially responsible for the entire period reserved.
- We cannot be responsible for illness, family emergencies, work conflicts or inclement weather. We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance, available at a nominal cost from any travel agency or online at SquareMouth. This company is independent and not affiliated with our hotel.
- All cancellation fees are subject to tax in the state of Massachusetts.
- We welcome cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
- Guests are liable for any damage or loss of hotel property, or extra cleaning needed.
- Bringing a pet? Our pet rooms are Hope, Christopher, Laurel, Susan, Michael Patrick, Grace, Colette Montgomery, and Julia Please read our pet policy
- Bringing a child? Our child friendly rooms are, Laurel, Susan, Michael Patrick,
- Check-in time is from 3pm. Reservations will be honored starting at this time.
- Check-out time is 11am. You may always leave your bags in the office and spend the day in Provincetown, come back to freshen up, and load your car on the day of your departure.
- There is a two-night minimum stay if your reservation overlaps a Saturday.
- In July and August we might have a minimum stay required.
- Other times require minimum stays such some holidays and high season periods. Please call us for details.
Parking in Provincetown is as challenging as parking in a big city! The good news is that Provincetown is a great walking town and the best strategy if you are driving here is to tuck your auto in our conveniently located off-site parking lot, $12 a day while you can get to where you need by foot, PediCab, bicycle, flex bus (in-season)
- Parking in our lot is $12.00 per day. Alternatively, paid public parking is in effect April through November. Parking is free in town from November 1st through May 1st.
- There is a "loading and unloading" space directly in front of the stairs at the entrance of the grounds and in front of the office. You can park there 15 minutes upon your arrival and departure to load or unload your belongings. Please be respectful of this time limit as there are often many guests arriving and departing on the same day.