We’ve been busy here at Provincetown Hotel
Over the winter months we’ve refurbished and updated a selection of our rooms, swapping the whirlpool baths in Agatha, Grace, Mary Oliver, Jane Goodall and Dorothea Dix for beautiful new walk-in showers.
To celebrate our new look, we’re running a limited time offer
Book any of our upgraded rooms for a summer break (available after April 1st 2019) and receive 10% off summer rates. Reservations must be made by 28th February 2019. Minimum nights may apply. Check our availability as we’re filling up fast!
But you don’t have to wait for the sun, the beach is beautiful all year round.
Winter comes with great winter rates and NO crowds
Here are some ideas for your winter vacation here in Provincetown.
- Wrap up warm for a walk along the Provincetown jetty. Or if you’re feeling a little more adventurous, take a hike, skate or cycle along the scenic 7.5 mile stretch of Cape Cod Canal. Download a guide before you go: Cape Cod Bike Guide
- Watch a movie at the Water’s Edge Cinema
- If live music is more your thing, head into Cape Cod and dance the night away. Check out Cape Cod Music to see what takes your fancy
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day by writing your names in the sand as you watch the sunset on the Herring Cove beach, just a few minutes drive from the hotel. Get your bearings with our interactive map
- On your way to the beach, buy a unique gift for your loved one from our amazing variety of independent stores
- Some of our museums are open during the winter season. Visit the Provincetown Art Association and Museum (Winter opening Thursday to Sunday 12 – 5 pm) or hunt for Pirate Treasure at the Whydah Pirate Museum (opens Feb 16th)
- Take a tour and sample the local produce. Visit our very own Cape Cod brewery for a tour of their facilities and a taste of 5 different beers
There are lots of ways to enjoy a magical winter break at our hotel in Provincetown. And when you return from exploring the area, warm up in front of the cosy fireplaces found in most of our rooms.
Check availability and book today!