Room rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. For rooms that can accommodate 3 or more, there is a charge of $40.00 per additional person per night ages 2 and up. Pets in our pet friendly rooms
are $25.00 per pet per night, limit 2. Please be sure to read our policies
Room rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. For rooms that can accommodate 3 or more, there is a charge of $40.00 per additional person per night ages 2 and up. Pets in our pet friendly rooms ( there are 8 ) are $25.00 per pet per night, limit 2.
Policies and Amenities
- All rooms are equipped with irons, ironing board, hairdryer, snack refrigerators, microwaves, dishes, glasses, plates, fireplaces (exception: Christopher and Grace room),room information folder, cable TV with DVD player
- Monarch Cypress waffle, terry lined robes
- Daily room service
- Made to order breakfast in the Great Room
- Free high speed Wi-Fi network
- William Roan in room bath amenities. The Sense Collection features William Roan's Signature Formulations, which contain no parabens, phthalates, petrol-derived ingredients, mineral oil, urea, DEA, TEA or propylene glycol. Sense contains the essence of the Minnesota Tamarack Larch Tree, creating a luxurious and unique product that is exceptional for skin and hair. William Roan are committed to cruelty-free development and vow to never test their products on animals.
- Shower caps
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Keurig coffee machines and k-cups
Reservations and Payment
- Rates do not include 11.7% Room tax (6% Provincetown + 5.7% State)
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy. Rooms with one bed sleep only two. There is a charge of $40.00 per additional person per night ages 2 and up.
- Companion animals are $25.00 per night per pet. Please read our pet policy carefully so we are in agreement before your arrival.
- Charge card reservations are confirmed upon receipt of a 50% deposit due at the time your reservation is made. Reservations made within two weeks of arrival will be charged in full. Balance is charged before arrival so when you arrive your balance will be zero.
- Reservation deposits are non-refundable. If the unit is re-rented, a gift certificate for a future stay may be issued at the discretion of the management less an administration fee.
- As a small hotel we require your commitment to your reservation. Reservations are accepted with the understanding you will be financially responsible for the entire period reserved.
- We cannot be responsible for illness, family emergencies, work conflicts or inclement weather. We highly recommend purchasing trip cancellation insurance, available at a nominal cost from any travel agency or online at insuremytrip.com or Access America. These companies are independent and not affiliated with our hotel. All cancellation fees are subject to tax in the state of Massachusetts.
- We welcome personal checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express and Pixie Dust (upon proof that it indeed works).
- Guests are liable for any damage or loss of hotel property, or extra cleaning needed.
- Bringing a pet? Our pet rooms are Hope, Christopher, Laurel, Susan, Michael Patrick, Grace, Colette and Montgomery Please read our pet policy
- Bringing a child? Our child friendly rooms are Hope, Christopher, Laurel, Susan, Michael Patrick, Grace, Colette and Montgomery
- Check-in time is from 3pm. Reservations will be honored starting at this time.
- Check-out time is between 10am and 11am. Should you be delayed in checking out, please ask the office if your checkout time may be extended. You may always leave your bags in the office and spend the day in Provincetown, come back to freshen up, and load your car on the day of your departure.
- Late check-outs, by 5pm, may be arranged off season for half price if the unit has no anticipated reservation.
- There is a two-night minimum stay if your reservation overlaps a Saturday.
- In July and August we might have a minimum stay required.
- Other times require minimum stays such some holidays and high season periods. Please call us for details.
Parking in Provincetown is as challenging as parking in a big city! The good news is that Provincetown is a great walking town and the best strategy if you are driving here is to tuck your auto in our conveniently located off-site parking lot while you can get to where you need by foot, PediCab, bicycle, flex bus (in-season), rabbit holes and secret doors!
- Parking in our lot is $10.00 per day. Alternatively, paid public parking is in effect April through November. Parking is free in town from November 1st through March 31st.
- There is a "loading and unloading" space directly in front of the stairs at the entrance of the grounds and in front of the office. You can park there 15 minutes upon your arrival and departure to load or unload your belongings. Please be respectful of this time limit as there are often many guests arriving and departing on the same day.