Are you thinking of something special to do this Valentine’s Weekend? We will be open! There will also be several restaurants to choose from which you can find here. On Friday night, Sage Inn at 336 Commercial Street will be showing the film “Arch Rivals” Saturday from 11am – 1pm take their culinary class “Oysters and Pearls.” Dance the night away on Saturday at V Party. Water’s Edge Cinema at 237 Commercial Street will be screening “A Girl Walks Home at Night Alone.” On Sunday at 4pm Roux, at 210 Bradford Street will be hosting a wine tasting to benefit True Colors.
Elsewhere in town, PAAM The Provincetown Art Association and Museum is open Thursday thru Sunday from 12 to 5pm. At 1pm on Saturday come to the free lecture “Venus, Cupid & the Arrow: Images of Love and Lust in Art” with Marie Canaves. Want more art? FAWC Fine Arts Work Center at 24 Pearl Street will also have a reading and exhibit.
Pamper yourself with our Valentine’s Package! For an extra $100 added to your room you will receive:
• A bottle of local Truro Vineyards wine delivered to your room
• Free admittance to VDay Party Saturday night including 2 free raffle tickets for giveaways
• Breakfast served to you in bed on Sunday morning
• A professional printed photo of you and your loved one to take home
• $50.00 Gift Certificate to Napis Restaurant
• Late check out on Sunday morning